Home – County Shade Turf
If the health of your turf is an issue in shaded areas, County Shade provides the solution. This medium-texture, low-maintenance turf is grown using grass cultivars which flourish in a shaded environment. It is grown for a minimum of 18 months before harvesting.
County Shade is suitable for use in municipal gardens, shaded landscapes and lawns, all recreational areas and on golf tees and racecourses.
- Extremely High Shade Tolerance
- Very aggressive with unique stoloniferous creeping ability
- Medium texture – grown for 18months
- Exceptional wear tolerance due to high shoot density
- Superb year round colour – impassive to climate change
- Drought tolerant
- Low maintenance – 50% less mowing than a conventional Rye lawn
- Requires less fertilizer but little and often
Typical Seed Composition - County Shade
100% Supra / Supranova – Poa Supina